Behaviour for Learning
We try to achieve high standards of conduct by positive encouragement and adherence to the school code of behaviour. However, the school has an agreed policy with the Governors on procedure and discipline in the event of breaches of the code. A copy of this policy is available on request. A range of appropriate sanctions is applied when necessary.
Please click here to download The Behaviour for Learning Policy (pdf)
Code of Conduct
(Applicable to all, students, staff and Governors)
- Arrive on time to lessons, properly equipped, ready to start work;
- Enter and leave rooms quietly. Move around the school in an orderly fashion at all times;
- Speak when appropriate, without swearing or degrading others;
- Work to the best of our ability and respect the efforts of others;
- Follow staff instructions at all times;
- Take pride in our appearance and care for the environment around us;
- Respect other people and property: our own, the school's and others'.